The perfect activity to do with your special little people. Or why not purchase a few sets for a party activity or party favours?
We provide everything you need to thread a bracelet, encouraging creativity and independence. The instructions are simple; hold one end of the elastic while your little one thread their beads (or place a heavy item on one end to hold the elastic in place). Remember to use equal amounts of beads either side of the word for the word to be in the centre.
When they’re finished customising it’s time to finish. Holding the elastic in both hands simply measure their wrist/ size it & help them by gently knotting the bracelet for them approx 3-4 times and then trim the elastic for them once tied.
The set includes:
- Tin (personalise a name on the front or leave blank)
- Transparent heart or star jewellery box (chosen by us, unless specified and we will try to accommodate)
- x2 jewellery elastics (one spare, just in case)
- Letters to spell out the word “HAPPY” in clear letter beads
- Letters to spell out another word of your choice (please specify below, these will be white letter beads (black writing))
- A sweetie mix assortment of Ceylon beads
- x4 heart beads (one pastel yellow, one pastel pink and the other 2 chosen at random by us)
- A large pink heart
- A charm chosen by us
- x2 silver plated metal accent beads for either side of the word
Please note if the tin personalisation is over 6 characters, we will need to use lower case letters.
We can’t wait to see your creations this don’t forget to tag us @loverubyross on Insta for a chance to be featured on our page.
Please note, always supervise children when making bracelets, the beads are very small & are a choking hazard. Would recommend only for age 4+