Celebrate love with this adorable DIY kit, the perfect activity to do with your special little people. Or why not purchase a few sets for a party activity or party favours?
We provide everything you need to thread a bracelet, encouraging creativity and independence. The instructions are simple. Hold one end of the elastic while your little one thread their beads. Remember to use equal amounts of beads either side of the word for the word to be in the centre.
When they’re finished customising it’s time to finish. Holding the elastic in both hands simply measure their wrist/ size it & help them by gently knotting the bracelet for them approx 3-4 times and then trim the elastic for them once tied.
The set includes:
- Tin (option to personalise a name on the front or can be left blank)
- x2 jewellery elastics (one spare, just in case)
- Letters to spell out the word “LOVE” in clear letter beads
- Letters to spell out another word of your choice
*please specify in the notes section of your order, these will be white letter beads (black writing)
- A mix of bead colours chosen by us (red and an assortment of pinks)
- x4 heart beads (chosen at random by us, unless otherwise specified)
- x2 charms chosen by us (unless otherwise advised)
- x2 gold plated metal accent beads for either side of the word
- A packet of ‘Love Heart’ sweets
Please note if the tin personalisation is over 6 characters, we will need to use lower case letters.
We can’t wait to see your creations this Valentine’s Day! Tag us @loverubyross on Insta for a chance to be featured.
Please note, always supervise children when making bracelets, the beads are very small & are a choking hazard. Would recommend only for age 4+